Terms and Conditions
- All our artist’s are very popular so we take a 20% deposit that secures your wedding date and this means that they will take no other bookings on that date.
- All monies received are non-refundable.
- At the trial we take a 50% deposit and the remaining balance is due one week before the wedding date.
- We take payments by cash or bank transfer.
- Please note your booking is not secured until we have received your initial deposit.
- None of our artists are affiliated with a particular brand so all use a mix of makeup products in their kit. These include Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Nars, MAC and Laura Mercier.
- Saturday weddings during peak seasons between May and September have a minimum booking of Bride plus one other for hair and makeup.
- Bride only bookings Sunday- Friday between April and October will be charged a set cost for hair and makeup for the wedding day.
- The trial is normally 1-4 months before the wedding date and is either at the artist’s home or salon, your home or at a location that suits you.
- Please bring along any inspiration images you have to help show the artist what you have in mind. For hair trials please wash your hair the night before so that it is easier to style and bring along any headpieces or a veil you plan to wear.
- During busy periods it might not always be possible for us to schedule trials at the weekend, particularly Saturdays
- The trial takes about 1.5 hours.
- If you have booked both hair and makeup artists with us then we will try and book both trials on the same day however this is not always possible.
Details for the day
- At the trial we will work out all the timings for the day. We normally allow 45mins-1hr for the bride and 30-45mins each for everyone else.
- We do have a minimum booking number at busy times of the year particularly on Saturdays.
- By car - Travel is charged at 40p a mile after the first 5 miles from the artist’s postcode to wherever you’re getting ready on the day. Please ask us for an estimation of cost.
- Public transfort - cost is covered by the client